<p class="MsoNormal">Enjoy your practice with our Jessica Simpson Cork Yoga Mat 3
mm Thick Non Slip Exercise Mat. This 3mm
thick yoga mat offers a non-slip surface for excellent traction and superior
grip. Ideal for yoga, Pilates, and floor exercises, the textured surface
provides reliable traction for movement and poses. With the perfect amount of padding the Jessica
Simpson Cork Yoga Mat 3 mm Thick Non Slip Exercise Mat to allow for comfort and
proper balance. This Fitness Yoga Mat is
68” L x 24” W<o:p></o:p></p>
- HOLD YOUR POSE WITH EASE: Cork provides superior grip than other materials used to make yoga mats. And the grip of cork yoga mats improves when it’s wet. The natural waxy substance in cork keeps it from absorbing moisture. This makes it the perfect surface for hot yoga!
- NON-SLIP GRIP: For anyone else that likes to get their sweat on in hot yoga, you know the frustration of how slippery your mat gets as the session wears on. With cork, your grip improves as you sweat! The cork will absorb a bit of water or sweat, causing friction to build between your hands and the mat, which prevents your hands and feet from slipping in the last downward dog.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Many cork yoga mats have a cork top layer and a recycled or natural rubber bottom layer. That dual layer provides a lot of support while also keeping the product as natural as possible. The cork does not need to be chemically finished, and neither does the rubber bottom. This means you won't be breathing in harsh chemicals when in child's pose.
- SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY AND STYLE: Can you believe that 97 percent of yoga mats are plain? A great yoga mat should enhance your practice while spreading beauty. It should show your yoga class your personality and help you get into the right state of mind every time you hit the mat.
- SELF CLEANING: Traditional yoga mats can carry a lot of bacteria and germs. But the natural hygienic properties found in cork kill germs and bacteria. The suberin lining mentioned above has some benefits besides keeping out irritants. We recommend you wipe down your mat every few uses and leave it out to dry. This will prevent any build-up of grime on the cork.