<p><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">The </span><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;">Jessica Simpson Yoga Socks with Non-Slip Grips</span><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Oswald, sans-serif; font-size: 16px;"> are a perfect addition to incorporate to your yoga collection. These easy to slip on socks and have anti slip grips on the bottom are made of natural silica. Designed for exercise but perfect for the home, hospital or traveling - as a hygienic alternative to bare feet. One size fits most.</span><br></p>
- HOLD YOUR POSE WITH EASE - You will feel confident, stylish and protected with our anti-skid, yoga socks. Do you remember the first time you ever slipped on yoga pants and a sports bra that matched? Proper yoga wear feels much better than simply wearing an old pair of sweatpants. Wearing yoga socks can help prepare your mind and body to enter into a more focused state while you center your body.
- INCREASE BALANCE AND STABILITY - Our Yoga socks are also great for when you do yoga on slippery surfaces like tile floors or even carpets. Balance is an essential part of your yoga practice. If you want to attempt a plank pose, the added grip on these socks can help you avoid slipping, so you can better focus on tightening your core.
- NON-SLIP GRIP: Designed with your safety in mind, these non-slip socks provide more grip and traction on slippery surfaces. Perhaps in your typical yoga practice, your bare feet tend to slip around on the floor. Some poses might feel like they stretch your skin a bit too much. Adding yoga socks to your yoga wear can give you increased grip without discomfort.
- GOING BAREFOOT INS'T FOR EVERYONE: Going barefoot just isn't for everyone. Some yoga instructors hold classes in a studio, while others may host them outdoors. If you're unsure of the cleanliness of the floor or want to ensure your feet stay safe from any twigs that may find their way onto your mat, these socks can give you a layer of protection.
- HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR SOCKS: Always turn your Grip Socks inside out before washing them (Ideal if you have a washing bag to protect them from hard objects). Use a gentle cycle. Line Dry or you can pop them in a Low Heat Dryer 4. Do not bleach or iron your Grip Socks.